Re: Add \numbered-time-signature markup command (issue 173260043 by addr

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add \numbered-time-signature markup command (issue 173260043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 17:41:54 +0000

On 2014/11/15 17:34:41, Dan Eble wrote:
New patch for review.

The notation reference has a black rectangle at the ends of two of the
lines of
the sample code. I'm not sure why.

How's the organization?  I wasn't sure how much, if anything, I should
put in
define-markup-commands.scm.

Black rectangles sound like overfull line markers in TeXinfo.

We have so far \time and \compoundMeter.  \numbered-time-signature is
again completely different.  Also it uses dashes: for music commands, we
generally use camelCase.  So the name is not fitting.  \numberedTime
perhaps?  But what's the difference to \compoundMeter?  If it's
upward-compatible, do we need a new command name?

https://codereview.appspot.com/173260043/