Re: Alternative Quarter Rest

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Alternative Quarter Rest
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:07:21 -0700 (MST)

That's a nice idea, but frequent use of the quarter rest will make this quite
tedious. This style of quarter rest is typical of that time period of music
typesetting. I could make a font to do this for a small bounty if enough people
were interested... My Gutenberg1939 font is another moveable type variant of
the time, but the quarter rest looks like what we're used to.

Any takers on the bounty? Just curious... If you are interested, send me a
personal email.

Regards,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone