Re: LSR item 523, fix typo

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: LSR item 523, fix typo
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 09:53:16 -0000

There isn't an @@file: the description is copied below.  I'm assuming that the
LSR export routine knows that it has to escape @ and { and so replaces them
with @@ and @{.  I know it also replaces <code> with @code{, but am not sure
whether <file> would work, since it's not valid HTML: it would also not look
good on the web version of the LSR.  So I think <code> might be the best bet.

Existing description:

Beat grouping within a measure is controlled by the context property
established for many time signatures in
@file{scm/time-signature-settings.scm}.  Values of <code>beatStructure</code>
can be changed or set with <code>\set</code>.
Alternatively, <code>\time</code> can be used to both
set the time signature and establish the beat structure.
For this, you specify the internal grouping of beats in a measure
as a list of numbers (in Scheme syntax) before the time signature.

set
in other lower-level contexts, such as <code>Voice</code>.

If the <code>Measure_grouping_engraver</code> is included
in one of the display contexts, measure grouping signs will be
created.  Such signs ease reading rhythmically complex modern music.
In the example, the 9/8 measure is grouped in two different
patterns using the two different methods, while the 5/8 measure
is grouped according to the default setting in
@file{scm/time-signature-settings.scm}:

--
Phil Holmes