Re: Articulate.ly: Fix mordent and prall timing for short notes (issue 1

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Articulate.ly: Fix mordent and prall timing for short notes (issue 190530043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 22:36:51 +0000

Peter,

On 11/01/15 18:43, address@hidden wrote:

> pkx166h> Peter this patch has been counted down - if you don't have
> pkx166h> push permissions, then send me a git-formatted patch and I
> pkx166h> can push it for you.
>
> I don't have push permissions.

OK no problem.

> Attached is the patch.  Note it relies on a previous patch, the `Fix
> Trill Timing' patch by Tristan which I've also included.

That patch didn't get approval yet.

Please see

https://codereview.appspot.com/173750043

(This is tracker issus
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=4190)

Dan Eble had some comments and it wasn't clear to me that they were
something that needed some 'fix' or 'improvement' to the patch that
Tristan did.

So if yours requires Tristans, I cannot yet apply either.

Please can you (and Tristan) take a look at the link above and answer
whatever needs to be answered.

Thanks

James