Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue 193140043 by a

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Web: revise navigation bars with CSS gradients (issue 193140043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 18:26:07 +0000

On 2015/01/16 15:37:09, pwm wrote:
On 2015/01/16 09:25:19, J_lowe wrote:

> Fails to apply to current master.
>
> Please also make sure that when you make a new patch set you change
the
tracker
> label to patch-new so that it gets tested automatically.

Ok, trying again with patch set #4.  See also message I just sent to
lilypond-devel.

You forgot to set the tracker to patch-new ;)

OK I still got failed to apply to current master when using the
automatic scripts which should just scrape the download raw file from
here.

Manually downloading and applying the raw patch worked and I ran the
tests manually, they all passed including a full make doc so issue 4258
is now under official review.

https://codereview.appspot.com/193140043/