Re: Reduce size of PDF files when inc. in *TeX docs (issue 194090043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Reduce size of PDF files when inc. in *TeX docs (issue 194090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 19:34:07 +0000

On 2015/01/11 20:13:29, lemzwerg wrote:
Thanks for your help and assistance!

> > For better orientation, please reformat this to have a fixed
number
> > of entries per line (I suggest 4 items),
>
> I did 3 items maximum and kept things within the line length.

Basically, this is fine.  However, three is incommensurable to 16, ...

> Werner, I don't understand what you mean by "...together with
> comments that indicate the current index (something like `% 0x50')."

Example:

   % 0x00
   /foo /bar /baz
   /bla /buf /urgh
   /pfft /zap /boinck
   % 0x09

Done.

> > Please reformat this (and similar) code to stay within the
> > 80-characters-per-line limit if possible.
>
> Hope this is better (I don't code so am not sure if there are
> specific 'rules' about how scm is formatted here.

It looks better, thanks.  In case of doubt, the formatting produced by
Emacs is
the one we follow.

Can you point me to some pages that explain this on the web?

https://codereview.appspot.com/194090043/