Re: Issue 2535: Staccato on stem side alignment when other articulations

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Issue 2535: Staccato on stem side alignment when other articulations are present (issue 196260043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:47:04 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/diff/20001/input/regression/script-shift.ly
File input/regression/script-shift.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/diff/20001/input/regression/script-shift.ly#newcode6
input/regression/script-shift.ly:6: means centered on the stem.)
On 2015/01/27 22:00:49, lemzwerg wrote:
> I'm going by the American practice that the period goes
> inside the parentheses if the parentheses enclose the
> sentence, outside if the sentence begins outside
> the parentheses.  I'm happy to change it back though--it's
> kind of pedantic of me!

I fully agree with what you say, however, parentheses do *not* enclose
a full
sentence here (contrary to another place of the patch).

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/196260043/