Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: thinking twice about the new issue tracker
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:03:48 +0100

Federico, you wrote Thursday, September 03, 2015 9:24 AM

> It took about 10 hours. You can see the result here:
> https://github.com/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues

It's a pity you didn't do this a couple of months ago so we could
have compared Github with Allura properly.  It's a bit late now.

> It works quite well. Status and labels are migrated correctly.
> Attachments are saved on Github server and displayed inline if they are
> images (Type-Ugly issues usually have image attachments).

Are you sure?  The first three I tried
https://github.com/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues/4551
https://github.com/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues/4548
https://github.com/fedelibre/lilyissues/issues/4491
seem to have broken links rather than images.

Trevor