Re: LSR eyeglasses snippet

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: LSR eyeglasses snippet
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 10:11:19 +0200

Dear All,
Back from holidays ;)...

Here's the story: I created this snippet few month ago when looking for
path drawings examples to do (see the path 'tools' discussion:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Introducing-some-path-drawing-tools-td174557.html
).
I knew about the postscript eyeglasses :
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/graphic but not about
the implemented one, which is pretty much hidden in the 'other' section:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/other.html
When I discovered its existence, I've mentioned it in the snippet saying
that this one has absolute coordinates.
I've chosen to keep this snippet since I want to use it in a future path
drawing article for the blog.

@Harm: snippet updated to follow core eyeglasses dimensions.

Cheers,
Pierre