Re: PATCHES: Countdown for September 8th 2015

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: PATCHES: Countdown for September 8th 2015
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 10:13:01 +0200

Hi James,

> Hello,
>
> Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on
> September 8th.
> ____________________
>
> PUSH:
>
> 4588 Fix regtest "dynamics-broken-hairpin.ly" - Simon Albrecht
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4588/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/258470044/
>
> 4587 Add font settings to kievan-notation.ly - Masamichi Hosoda
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4587/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/264080043
>
> 4584 Add StaffAxis context type - David Kastrup
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4584/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/265730043
>
> 4579 NR Changing Defaults: Explain sticky contexts accurately - David
> Kastrup
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4579/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/260960043
>
> 4575 Clear fret-diagram- and harp-pedal-input-strings from whitespace -
> Thomas Morley
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4575/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/257580043/

Where to post the usual "have-pushed"-message?

I currently don't have an account at sourceforge and I hesitate to
created one, because I have the feeling, if we all do it, sourceforge
may become more than a short interim-thingy.

Ofcourse this may happen anyway, so if it's the way for now, I'd go for it
or
I could post the message to the bug-list.

What do you think?

> 4563 PATCH: Change PDF 'author' field to use /Author not /Composer -
> Phil Holmes
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4563/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/264970043/
>
> ____________________
>
> COUNTDOWN:
>
> 4589 NR: Spacing.itely - Improve wording in 'Changing Spacing' section -
> Simon Albrecht
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4589/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/259710043/
>
> 4586 Authors: Updated Authors.itexi - James Lowe
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4586/
> http://codereview.appspot.com/258660043
>
> 4570 Web: Minor glitch in documentation of destination of Windows
> installation - James Lowe
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4570/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/258680043
>
> 4580 Implement new markup-command combine-list - Thomas Morley
> http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4580/
> https://codereview.appspot.com/264960043/

I posted on Rietveld to let this one on REVIEW, but it came cross to
this PATCHES-mail.
If further discussion there happens I'll set it back to REVIEW or NEEDS_WORK