Re: lilynet is down: no access to translations mailing list

From: David Kastrup
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 09:50:10 +0200

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi all
>
> Last week I wrote to Valentin and to the translations mailing list
> because I need changing my email address subscription for the mailing
> list of translators:
> http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/how-to-change-email-address-in-this-list-td7572845.html
>
> lilynet.net is still down and even if the mailing list is working you
> cannot access the page where it's explained how to join it or change
> your options.

Looking at the headers in _any_ mail from the list, you'll find

Try the List-Help header here (namely write a mail with subject "help"
to address@hidden).  That should give you instructions
for how to manipulate your settings by mail.

> Given the previous experiences with trying to contact Valentin, I
> guess that I could wait for a year or more before getting a
> reply. Hopefully he reads this list? I don't know..
>
> Anyway, what about asking GNU a mailing list for lilypond translations?

That's a good long-term option I think but would warrant transferring
the subscriber list.  So trying to contact Valentin for some time would
still seem to make a lot of sense.