Re: problems with build and/or test-baseline

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: problems with build and/or test-baseline
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 00:24:00 +0200

> Il giorno mer 9 set 2015 alle 23:09, Thomas Morley
> <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>>
>> But I have some problems (being on LilyDev3):
>>
>>  1)
>>  ~/lilypond-git/build (master)$ ../configure
>>  returns:
>>  ERROR: Please install required programs:  TeX Gyre fonts OTF (make
>>  sure the fc-list utility can see them, e.g. 'sudo apt-get install
>>  fonts-texgyre', or use --with-texgyre-dir)
>>
>>  But tex-gyre _is_ installed. I can see it in synaptic.
>

> Harm,
>
> I didn't follow this thread closely. It's a matter of version of TeX Gyre?
>
> If you need an updated version, I may upload somewhere the ISO image of
> LilyDev 4 (based on Debian Jessie). I wanted to fix a couple of things
> before uploading it and tomorrow I'll be quite busy, but if I find some time
> I may do it.

Hi Federico,

thanks for the offer.
Though, please take your time, better to get it all right than to hurry ...

Btw,
1)
the CG states:
"
Finally, and in some ways most importantly, let’s make sure that we
know what branch we’re on. If you’re not using LilyDev, add this to
your ‘~/.bashrc’:

export PS1="address@hidden \w\$(__git_ps1)$ "

You may need to install the additional bash-completion package, but it
is definitely worth it. After installation you must log out, and then
log back in again to enable it.
"

This was _not_ part of LilyDev3

2)
I seem to remember Janek posted somewhere about his own approach to LilyDev4
Probably I search for this

because

3)
I started to hate debian ;)