Re: Fix svg backend explanation (issue 262380043 by address@hidden)

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Fix svg backend explanation (issue 262380043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:32:22 +0000

Thank you for your comments.
I've fixed some sentences.

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode478
Documentation/usage/running.itely:478: SVG viewer environment should be
installed the fonts which are used
On 2015/09/15 10:53:27, pkx166h wrote:
"SVG viewer environment should be installed the fonts which are .."

This whole sentence doesn't make sense (grammatically or technically),
could you
explain what it is you are trying to say and perhaps we can come up
with a
better/simpler explanation for the users?

I've tried to fix the sentence.
How about this?

https://codereview.appspot.com/262380043/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode491
Documentation/usage/running.itely:491: @strong{Note for svg backend:}