Re: Fw: [testlilyissues:issues] #509 collision nested tuplet numbers

From: James
Subject: Re: Fw: [testlilyissues:issues] #509 collision nested tuplet numbers
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:18:44 +0100

Hello Trevor,

I'm doing a 'mass edit' on a single set of search results.

You can select all issues in a search and edit one/all of the various
labels/patch/owner field etc. at once. Saves me a lot of clicking and
waiting.

No comments were added - in this case I was looking for all those issues
with patches that had been fixed/verified but where the patch status was
still new/review/countdown/push and setting them to 'blank' as they are
normally done (or were with Google Tracker).

Else it makes it really a PITA for me to search for issues that have
patches but are not actually fixed/verified as I cannot export any page
output and copy/pasting the browser window of results from a search ends
up with a mess that I have to tidy up (so as to be able to put something
in an email); so I wanted to tidy up the cruft and be left with proper
results for my searches.

So all that was done (at least when I checked) was the patch field was
set to 'null', nothing else.

Sorry that it seems to have removed/hidden the comments. On that point,
I am not seeing that problem when I edit issues, I know that others have
reported it, but it hasn't been apparent to me.

James