Re: I seem to have broken staging

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: I seem to have broken staging
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:39:33 +0100

Le 17/11/2015 22:37, David Kastrup a écrit :
Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

Hm, before I pushed this, I had gotten a merge conflict while rebasing.
Was in "/Documentation/notation/fretted-strings.itely", iirc.
Resolved it manually.

Though, I didn't even touch the french or any other
fretted-strings.itely-file and didn't notice it before pushing.

Did I something wrong?
If so, what can I do to avoid this mess?

In this particular case, do a "git grep" for the stuff to be backed out
again, like '(determine-frets #' or similar.

Since the change was in the translations, not even reverting the
original commit would have restored the stuff to working state.  It was
sort of unlucky that the Patchy testing occured while the translations
were not yet merged back into master.

Sorry, I've just merge master into translation a couple of days after 7f1b4934f96cfea964986c29d4048e6e794b9611, translated it in French. Everything built fine, so I merged into staging, which later merged into master…

Cheers,
Jean-Charles