Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 b

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 14:09:04 +0100

Am 23.12.2015 um 10:06 schrieb address@hidden:
> On 2015/12/23 07:59:26, git wrote:
>> Revert changes to snippets file
>
> At the current point of time, you only added
> Documentation/snippets/new/xxx.ly while keeping
> Documentation/snippets/xxx.ly unchanged.  That's the right organisation
> for a commit keeping manual and automatic changes apart.  The actual
> change is then performed in a separate commit named
> "Run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py".

I'm sorry, but I *still* don't really get what is expected from me now.

Should I keep it as-is, with Documentation/snippets/xxx.ly unchanged?
Should I add the change, but in a separate commit?
Should I add the change to what I push to staging, *after* review?

Urs

PS:
I'm going to upload a new patchset anyway: I realized that there is some
old code in the function that can be improved.