Re: State of staging branch?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: State of staging branch?
Date: Sun, 08 May 2016 15:54:10 +0200

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Well, I started my job perhaps 15 minutes ago and it's in the make doc
phase.  If the "make doc" phase goes through, my computer will likely
still take an hour from now.  If it doesn't, it will bomb out any time
from now to in about an hour.

So I cannot guarantee that if you start the job now that it won't be
obsoleted by my run.  But I don't know otherwise either.

I'm going to take a walk next and ogle the horsemanship course on our
premises.  If you want to give your computer a workout, go for it.  I
may have something to ponder when I am back.

All the best