Re: Gub/Savannah problem

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Gub/Savannah problem
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:32:46 +0200

Il giorno mar 17 mag 2016 alle 11:44, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> ha scritto:
That looks like gibberish to me.  I think the script or repository or
some environment variable may be misconfigured, pasting together several
git origin specs.

-- David Kastrup

I've just looked at the logfiles for the previously successful build, and the command appears identical:

invoking cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git && git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
From git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond
* [new branch] release/unstable -> git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable invoking cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git && git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
From git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond
* [new branch] release/unstable -> git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable

(I've also attached the output as a text file, to avoid line-breaking issues).

I've tried that command (copied from the attached file) and gives an error:

$ git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable fatal: Invalid refspec 'release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable'

the double slash // is triggering it