Re: Gub/Savannah problem

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Gub/Savannah problem
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 12:21:54 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Federico Bruni" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 12:18 PM

Federico Bruni <address@hidden> writes:

Il giorno mar 17 mag 2016 alle 11:44, Phil Holmes
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
That looks like gibberish to me.  I think the script or repository or
some environment variable may be misconfigured, pasting together
several
git origin specs.

-- David Kastrup

I've just looked at the logfiles for the previously successful
build, and the command appears identical:

invoking cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git && git fetch
git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
From git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond
* [new branch] release/unstable ->
git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
invoking cd /home/gub/NewGub/gub/downloads/lilypond/git && git fetch
git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
From git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond
* [new branch] release/unstable ->
git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable

(I've also attached the output as a text file, to avoid
line-breaking issues).

I've tried that command (copied from the attached file) and gives an
error:

$ git fetch git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git
release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable
fatal: Invalid refspec
'release/unstable:refs/heads/git.sv.gnu.org//lilypond.git/release/unstable'

the double slash // is triggering it

So where is it from?  Some environment variable?

And why was it not triggered 16 days ago, but was 2 days ago?

--
Phil Holmes