Re: Issue 4931 make deadNote work with other font-settings (issue 309780

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Issue 4931 make deadNote work with other font-settings (issue 309780043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:24:32 -0700

On 2016/07/27 17:16:25, thomasmorley651 wrote:

Bad I have no other music-font to test installed on my system, will
ask on the
list.

Abraham provided some special fonts for me, many, many thanks again!

So far the font has cross-style notehead-glyphs all works as expected.
But if they are missing I didn't manage to go back to Feta.
The boiled down problem:

How to make the below work if the used global font has no
cross-style-noteheads?
 \new TabVoice {
  \override TabNoteHead.style = #'cross
  c'4.
 }

My previous attempts don't work. But this has to wait, setting the issue
to needs-work

https://codereview.appspot.com/309780043/