Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:21:52 +0100

Hello Mark,

On 27/07/16 17:39, Mark Knoop wrote:
Once again further to this thread (see below) I've attempted a patch
(attached) to the Keep_alive_together_engraver which makes this work, at
least for my use case. There might well be a better approach, feedback
would be appreciated.

Possibly the keep-alive-with-id property should be a string (or list)
instead of an integer.

I don't have an account on the issue tracker and so haven't used the
git-cl script.

Regards, Mark

Is this for an existing issue or is there none as yet for the problem that this patch is for?

Regards

James