Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 09:07:02 +0100

At 13:08 on 28 Jul 2016, tisimst wrote:
>Forgive me if this is the wrong place to ask this question, but can
>the new code handle nested situations?
>
>For example, let's say we have four horns. These may appear on their
>own staff, they may appear on a combined staff (e.g., "Horns 1 & 2"),
>and they may appear on a single staff together. The divisi-staves
>example works wonderfully for a single parent-child situation, but
>using the 'keepAliveInterfaces as the trigger doesn't seem to allow
>you to have more nested levels. Here's a complete compiling example. I
>tried to extend the divisi-staves code to allow for this multi-level
>nesting, but all permutations failed for me. Here's one example:

I don't think you need nesting for this, but you need to find a way to
specify the boring/tricky nature of the material at each remove-layer.
Attached is I think what you want.

Ideally we wouldn't be moving pitches to the violIandIItrickyness
and violIIIandIVtrickyness variables, you could try setting
keepAliveInterfaces to something else to trigger "interest" instead.

--
Mark Knoop