Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: repeating bar numbers and rehearsal marks in frenched score
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 14:21:26 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Knoop" <address@hidden>
To: "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 12:36 PM

At 13:22 on 01 Aug 2016, Simon Albrecht wrote:
Am 01.08.2016 um 10:49 schrieb Mark Knoop:
> James, could you test this patch for review please?

Please create a tracker issue following the CG instructions, with
yourself as owner and Patch:new, and upload the patch for review on
Rietveld. Then James will test it.

Thanks Simon. I'd be happy to do this, but I don't have an account for
the issue tracker.

--
Mark Knoop

If you create an account on SourceForge and let us have the details, I'll add you to the tracker users.

--
Phil Holmes