Off the grid for 4 days

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Off the grid for 4 days
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 00:07:22 +0200

Hi folks,

I'm visiting an accordionist meeting in Plauen (near the Czech border)
tomorrow and will return Sunday evening.  The location has no Internet
and likely not even mobile reception (not that I'd be overly tempted to
tether my laptop to the 9600Baud modem that my mobile phone could offer
these days: the first non-text mail would likely lock up the
connection).

So I'll not be responsive in that time.  Not that I've been all that
much more active in the last weeks anyway: I slept too little and was
rather bad at focusing.  Sorry for that.