Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue

From: fedelogy
Subject: Re: Web: home page: add examples/images, reduce news to headlines (issue 306350043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:07:46 -0700

On 2016/08/29 21:49:41, pwm wrote:

The images and other content from the 'Examples' page is moved to the
home page,
and the 'Examples' page is removed from the 'Introduction' section.

Paul, thanks for tackling this issue!

I'd prefer a slider of images to save vertical space and scrolling.
Some time ago I made a quick test of a pure CSS image slider of lilypond
examples, but never tried to apply it on texinfo and lilypond source.

I _guess_ that the problem with the @anchor tag is due to
lilypond-texi2html.init

https://codereview.appspot.com/306350043/