Re: BUG: Lilypond forgets to draw barline spanner after \bar ""

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: BUG: Lilypond forgets to draw barline spanner after \bar ""
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:29:02 +0200

On 19.09.2016 14:17, Knut Petersen wrote:
Hi everybody!

As far as I understand after \bar "" a \break is permitted in the middle of a bar.
Lilypond is supposed to engrave the next barline at the proper place.

At the marked places ( FIXME/ BUG) in the attached score lilypond needs to be forced to print a barline ... I think this is a bug, although it's also possible that I
missed something in the docs.

Sorry, Knut, but this is a totally inacceptable report. It’s not clear what you want, and you come up with an example of 300+ lines of code. (Re)read <http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html>. For bug reports, minimal examples are strictly required. Also, we have a dedicated bug list <mailto:address@hidden>. Please repost there.

Best, Simon