Re: Akkordzither-tab in lilypond proper?

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Akkordzither-tab in lilypond proper?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 15:23:48 +0200

Am 22.10.2016 um 10:00 schrieb Thomas Morley:
Hi,

I recently mentioned my work to create the very special notation for
Akkordzither.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-10/msg00349.html

 I consider to put it in the source, probably in the same way we
have gregorian.ly.

What do you think?

I vote for including it into the sources. I don't know how much LilyPond
users will use it, but at least the feature should be easily accesible
(i.e. without searching the archives).

I also wonder whether this feature should be shown at the examples page
or similar, not primarily to bring more Akkordzither players into the
community, but to show what lilypond is capable of.

Marc

Cheers, Harm