Re: Stepping down and moving on

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Stepping down and moving on
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 19:11:17 +0100

Le 09/11/2016 à 18:09, David Kastrup a écrit :

Hi folks and team,

while I haven't really occupied an official function in LilyPond
development, it's hard to deny that I have effectively functioned as
acting chief architect and vetter (with a rather mottled performance).

I have accepted a full-time development (and team management) position
with another company.  Due to their project and team expansion plans,
I will be starting already in December.

First of all, many thanks for all you did in and for LilyPond.
And I wish you all the best in you new position.

Mach's gut!
--
Jean-Charles