Re: preparing LilyDev for guile-v2-work branch

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: preparing LilyDev for guile-v2-work branch
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 13:20:18 +0100

Il giorno ven 2 dic 2016 alle 23:53, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> ha scritto:
no clue what's causing the error for you.

I just checked again with the following command-sequence (nothing unusual):

git checkout remotes/origin/dev/guile-v2-work
git checkout -b dev/guile-v2-work-test
sh autogen.sh --noconfigure
mkdir -p build/
cd build/
../configure --enable-guile2
make -j5

Success!

Top in remotes/origin/dev/guile-v2-work is:
commit 645edd5a37a6c4fc0e5e15490681bd113a4162bb
Author: Antonio Ospite <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Nov 22 16:25:01 2016 +0100

    XXX reset the locale when building index.html

Sorry being of not more help,

Thanks for checking.

Everything fine after deleting build/ and starting again. I should have tried it before asking here.. Probably the problem was that the first time I run configure without the --enable-guile2 option.

Anyway, I think that I'll upload today LilyDev 4.2.
Probably the next one will be built from Stretch and it will have a new version number (5.0), as suggested by Antonio in another thread.