Re: cross-voice spanners

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: cross-voice spanners
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 19:45:43 +0100

Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes:

>>> Thank you for this, it is very useful. Good work.
>>
>> Now Nathan and I just need to figure out who of us two has more reason
>> to be frustrated.
>
> Frustrated, for something I said? I hope not. I'm afraid I have
> less-than-needed context for making sense of that.

You'll find that the above works fine already in versions where Nathan
has not yet been involved.

Its internals are slightly modified now in order to prepare for better
integration of Nathan's code.  Even if that code were already committed,
it would not in the current state touch slurs but rather some other
constructs.

So I would have reason to be frustrated since my work on this feature
went under the radar completely, and Nathan would have reason to be
frustrated since the work he is praised for is actually something else.