Re: request for LilyPond issue tracker user account

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: request for LilyPond issue tracker user account
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 22:45:01 -0000

Flaming Hakama by Elaine wrote Wednesday, February 08, 2017 9:12 PM

>I endeavored to start contributing to lilypond development.

Great!

> I've been following the steps in the contributor docs, and on the git-cl
> page instructs me:
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/git_002dcl
> For the LilyPond issue tracker, please request a user account by sending an
> email to the LilyPond Developer’s mailing list (address@hidden),
> preferably using the same email address that you want to use for your user
> login.
>
> So, I'd like to get a LilyPond issue tracker user account for my email
> address@hidden

Certainly possible, but that particular instruction is wrong, or at least
incomplete.  What you actually need to do is go to SourceForge:

https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

and obtain a user account (unless you already have one) and send me
or post on the Dev list your Username there.  It's the Username I need,
not your email address.

Note: need to correct that para in the CG.

Trevor