Re: Web: nest GSOC project ideas under subsection/h3 (issue 314530043 by

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Web: nest GSOC project ideas under subsection/h3 (issue 314530043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 20:32:13 +0100

Am 22.02.2017 um 20:04 schrieb address@hidden:
> Sorry, I disagree.  I think the boxes make it easier to skim the page;
> there horizontal gap makes it absolutely clear that each proposal is
> distinct.

I think the point in Paul's suggestion is to make a clear separation
between the project ideas and the last box with general information.

If that could be achieved somehow else, e.g. with nested boxes instead
of a box with headings in it, I'd be happy too. But I think *something*
should be changed, and I also think Paul's suggestion is pretty good to
do the job. So what we'd need is an *alternative* suggestion.

BUT: Today came an emergency message on GNU's GSoC list that they've
been notified by Google to provide more and generally more verbosely
described project suggestions. By tonight. Otherwise they might (or
would probably) not get accepted!

I think we (LilyPond) have done our job very well and it's not our
fault, but I wanted to let you know that it's not as obvious as we
thought that we'll be able to participate at all this year!

Best
Urs