Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@h

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Web: Move older news to the attic page (issue 318630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 11:49:10 +0100

Am 27.02.2017 um 05:27 schrieb address@hidden:
> Reviewers: ,
>
> Message:
> Please review.  I realized after changing the file names that it might
> not have been the best approach.  I'm not sure how it will affect
> translations of the site.  Not hard to change them back in a revised
> patch, but in the long run I think these newer names are clearer.
>
> Two screenshots attached to the issue tracker:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5078/

Judging from the screenshots only.

The new news.html LGTM.
I suggest to move the GSoC 2016 "news" to the old news as well, once
your patches have gone through (maybe rather not include this in the
current patch).

With the "old news" page the screenshot doesn't really tell me what you did.
Would you mind explaining "in plain words", which items are moved from
where to where?

>From the Patch Set overview I have the impression you didn't *move* the
news items but rather deleted them (-6393 lines that don't show up
anywhere else). Is there maybe some file missing in the patch?

Sorry, somewhat confused with the patch.
Urs