Re: Back in the Pond

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Back in the Pond
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2017 11:22:14 +0100

Hi David

Thanks for the update.

You wrote Monday, May 29, 2017 9:56 PM

> Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> what's the better way to give a financial contribution?
>
> In Europe's EURO zone (guessing from your name, that would likely be the
> case) SEPA transfers are usually easiest (account number on request) as
> the fees must not exceed in-country EUR transfers.  U.S. and U.K. and a
> number of other countries get fewer fees via Paypal (this mail address
> works fine).

I recently made my usual (small) monthly contribution.  Hope it helps
a little.

> But even with some distractions being off-limits now, at the rate I am
> being able to focus on complex tasks, I expect to be able to only
> contribute lightly to LilyPond's progress in the next month or so.  Not
> a whole lot of bang for the buck I am afraid.

No problem.  It is more important ATM to concentrate on regaining
as much control over your body as possible.

> At least apart from the head/neck ache and from the necessity for
> physical exercise and keeping my blood pressure at tiresome levels, my
> intelligence has not taken a hit: it's really mostly damaged wiring to
> various body parts that I have to work with here.  But of course I need
> to get the body back into a shape where I get along with moderate effort
> in order not to take further hits to my bodily health.

It's excellent news that your intelligence is still intact.

> In a nutshell: I'd appreciate support but it will be a bit of time
> before I deliver good value for it again.

We can wait.  We're all rooting for your full recovery!

Trevor

---
http://www.avg.com