Re: I'm to teach LilyPond officially again

From: Trevor
Subject: Re: I'm to teach LilyPond officially again
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:44:12 +0000

As the maintainer of LilyBin, I'll be interested in knowing if you
encounter any issues, especially with reliability of the service! Last
year, I and another developer did some work to get LilyBin running on AWS
Lambda especially to handle the load of classroom situations where many
people use are compiling concurrently. Let me know how it goes!