Re: LilyDevOS, a LilyDev container + full VM image

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDevOS, a LilyDev container + full VM image
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:52:52 +0200

I've just realized that I forgot to publish the release, so there was nothing you could download.

In the meanwhile I've added also an image with a desktop environment, which works basically as the old LilyDev. The main difference is that there's no installation process. The image is ready to be launched. Read the main README on Github for instructions on how to use it.

I've tested it only on Linux host.

https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDevOS/releases/tag/v0.1