rest/mm-rest-markup

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: rest/mm-rest-markup
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:46:24 +0200

Hi David,

this refers to
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2017-07/msg00144.html
I opened a new thread, because this one will be about rest-markups only.

rest-by-number-markup and rest-markup were impemented by myself
commit ffa21bb1a55d2436bb432c4dff7ec04df95dc6f0
My second patch at all.

I saw no reason to distuingish rest and mm-rest in markup-mode, as we
need to do in music (one is an item the other a spanner). Hence I've
put them all in one markup-command.

Nevertheless, attached you'll find a first attempt to disentangle them.

What do you think?

Cheers,
  Harm