Re: NR: Update Clef styles Appendix (issue 324420043 by address@hidden)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: NR: Update Clef styles Appendix (issue 324420043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2017 15:03:31 -0700

On 2017/09/24 18:02:11, benko.pal wrote:
Hello James,

> I took a bit of time to educate myself with Ancient notation and
have,
> hopefully, picked the correct note styles now.
>
> Should I use the red 4-line-staff for the rest of the examples or
just
> for the Gregorian clefs?

Just for the Gregorian clefs.  Mensural clefs, as the C-clefs witness,
assume five line staves.

> https://cloud.woelkli.com/s/dBGXat0NEGVoy5C

The modified link is almost perfect, just two nits to pick:
- hufnagel-do-fa is misaligned (both the c and f should be on line, as
if hufnagel-do3-fa1) -- this may be a bug elsewhere.

Well I wonder if it is because I used 4 lines - I have now used, as per
Werner's suggestion, used 5 lines. See if this works.

- petrucci-f5 is duplicated.

Oh yes. Fixed. Thanks.

Thanks,
Pal