Re: #5355 Doc: document grob metadata in SVG output in Notation Referenc

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: #5355 Doc: document grob metadata in SVG output in Notation Reference
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 22:17:11 +0200

Paul Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Below is what I got, which doesn't match what you have above.  Looks
> like I have ECDSA instead of RSA, or something?
>
> $ git pull --verbose
>
> The authenticity of host 'git.sv.gnu.org (208.118.235.201)' can't be
> established.
>
> ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:qRLLJ4w/GAeiDyYnbx4yWJbZXwGiYYxgNty7lAfUyuM.
>
> Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?

"git pull" isn't interactive, so you have no way of answering this
question I think.

Try

ssh address@hidden

instead, answering this question with "yes" once (assuming that you are
reasonably sure that this session is not spoofed).  You won't get
anywhere (this connection is severely restricted) but will be able to
resolve the question.  It's probably not even necessary to get the
username right for that.