Re: xml2ly, a new translator from MusicXML to LilyPond

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: xml2ly, a new translator from MusicXML to LilyPond
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2018 11:50:50 +0200

Am 1. September 2018 11:37:14 MESZ schrieb Victor Rouanet <address@hidden>:
>Le 01/09/2018 à 10:25, Menu Jacques a écrit :
>> I only have read access to the github issue tracker yet. How can can
>> get working access to it?
>>
>I guess you have to ask the repository owner to grant you the
>appropriate permission, but I don't know github very well. We can also
>exchange by email (peut-être en français :-)) if it suits you better
>for
>the moment.

It is correct that the owner of a GitHub repository can grant access to a
repository. AFAIK the privilege to edit issues is the same as the one for
pushing, though.

However, I'm somewhat confused: do you have a new tool in your own repository
it were you only referencing Dominique Fober's library (I don't have access to
a PC right now, so I couldn't check it out)?