Re: Long time no see :-)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Long time no see :-)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:08:09 +0100

Hi! :-)

pon., 19 lis 2018 o 20:53 Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> napisał(a):

> The main news: David K. tries to cut a 2.20 release; he cleaned up the
> syntax handling a lot.

Nice!

pon., 19 lis 2018 o 21:07 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>
napisał(a):

> Janek!!!
>
> > Looks like I'm going to meddle a tiny bit in the Pond affairs again.
>
> Yay!

:D

> > What you've been up to in the last 4 years?
>
> Waiting patiently for your return, to take Lyrics to the goal line.  ;)

uh-oh <blushes>!
Well, I cannot promise anything as I have no idea how much time I'll have,
but... I'd like to, as well.

wt., 20 lis 2018 o 00:28 Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
napisał(a):

> Hi Janek :))
> Am Mo., 19. Nov. 2018 um 20:47 Uhr schrieb Janek Warchoł
> <address@hidden>:
> > What you've been up to in the last 4 years? What's the current situation?
>
> As Werner said 2.20 is on the way, currently some GUB-problem, iirc.
> Migration to guilev2 still pending.

Oh my!

Any big news in the community, non-development-wise? Exciting projects done
with LP or new markets to conquer?

best,
Janek