Re: guilev1/2 musing

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: guilev1/2 musing
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 15:47:20 -0600

On 1/24/2019 2:29 PM, David Kastrup wrote:
Thomas Morley<address@hidden>  writes:
In other posts you wrote about the possibility we could fork guilev1.
Do you see any way to implement full Unicode support in such a fork of
our own and in a saner way than current guilev2?

If we had that amount of manpower, that work would likely be better
implemented in fixing Guile2.

Interesting discussion, even though I have little competence in these topics. I appreciate the dispassionate overview of LilyPond's relations to the Guile project.

Work has been done towards having LilyPond able to use Guile2. Any comments on the value of continuing those efforts?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA