Re: Please test new lilypond installers

From: Trevor
Subject: Re: Please test new lilypond installers
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 12:06:37 +0000

Knut Petersen wrote 29/01/2019 09:19:33
Urs Liska provides installers for branch master of lilypond, generated by an
updated version of our build system GUB:

   https://cloud.ursliska.de/s/QPINwLqJNeVslCu

There you'll find

   lilypond-2.21.0-1.darwin-ppc.tar.bz2
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.darwin-x86.tar.bz2
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.freebsd-64.sh
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.freebsd-x86.sh
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.linux-64.sh
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.linux-ppc.sh
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.linux-x86.sh
   lilypond-2.21.0-1.mingw.exe
   lilypond-2.21.0.tar.gz

Please test if those files provide valid lilypond installations and report
success / failure by replying to this thread if no identical test results
already have been posted.
The mingw.exe download appears to work fine in Frescobaldi running under Windows 10 Home on Intel Core i7-7500U cpu. I'll continue to use it for all future typesetting.

Looking good! Many thanks to David, Knut, Urs and all those involved in generating this release!

Trevor