Re: Please test gub

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: Please test gub
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 17:44:37 -0600

On 1/29/2019 7:43 AM, Karlin High wrote:

Off and running again for now

Near as I can tell, the build succeeded. System specs given in an earlier post. I forgot to use the "time" command, so I don't know exactly how long it took. Going by logs, I'd say just under 10 hours. Next time, I'll let the VM have more cores.

The resulting installers all have SHA256 checksums different than the ones from Urs Liska's Nextcloud share. I don't know what's expected with that.

The internet service here has unlimited 30 Mbps upload. That's if anyone wants build results or even the entire VirtualBox VM.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA