Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: 64-bit version of Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 20:22:05 +0100

> On 25 Feb 2019, at 19:20, Sven Axelsson <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 at 18:07, Hans Åberg <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> All stuff is already in MacPorts, it seems...
>
> Yes, I suppose the best thing to do is to make it easy for people to build
> Lilypond themselves using MacPorts or Homebrew.

I have just installed it, and it is 64 bit, but takes a rather long time, so
perhaps the 32 bit build should be retained, and this could be used for the
upcoming 64 bit only OS X.

One reason it takes a long time may be that it installs a separate TeX Live
copy in addition to the one in /usr/local/ I already have, though a minimal
one.