Re: stack smashing detected

From: Karlin High
Subject: Re: stack smashing detected
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 12:22:20 -0500

On 4/25/2019 5:14 AM, Thomas Morley wrote:
Background: I'm exploring whether it would be feasable to draw higher
order bezier-curves, splitting them in cubic ones.

I'm aware Urs already did some work in this regard, though his
approach was different, iirc.

Threads from September 2016...

"Compound Slurs"
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-09/msg00575.html>

"What to do with wanting a 4th order Bezier"
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2016-09/msg00436.html>

Somewhere in there, I remember Urs Liska had LilyPond producing the Sorabij Clavicembalisticum slur, as well as others that resembled my 5-year-old's work with Microsoft Paint.

Or was all of that the "different approaches" that are not aligned with the efforts in this thread?
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA