Re: build problem

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: build problem
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 09:44:31 +0200

Il giorno lun 1 lug 2019 alle 8:03, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Yes, I run Fedora 30 since it was released and I can compile lilypond without any problem using the package available in Fedora. I've now built the rpm for version 1.0.3 and it works as well. I'll submit the new version to the Fedora repository soon. (I think 1.1.0 requires poppler>=0.74, which is not available in Fedora yet)

Jean-Charles, version 1.0.3 is now available in Fedora 30 repositories. And version 1.1.0 is in rawhide.