Idea for subdivide beams

From: hs kim
Subject: Idea for subdivide beams
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2019 22:30:24 +0900

Hi.
I was making "la campanella". There was many subdivide beams but it was so
confused that I can't make it anymore. That's why I decided to change the
way subdivide beams are written.

In the stable branch, subdivide beams are too complicated to know. But my
idea is (subdividing of four 32 note and four 16 note with 1/8)

\set subdividieBeams = #"8"
a32[[ b c b]  f16[ g a g]]

I'm sorry that I can't see you result of upper commands because I don't
know how to, but I think it is more intuitive and easier than normal
subdivide style.

I love lilypond very much and always wish your good luck. Thank you for
reading this long letter. And apologize for wrong grammars.