account setup and first patch

From: Jonas Hahnfeld
Subject: account setup and first patch
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:10:04 +0200

Hi all,

I'm using Lilypond since a few years and would like to start
contributing. I've tried to follow the documented process as much as
possible and would like to ask for write access to the issue tracker.
My SourceForge username is "hahnjo".

Find attached a patch to replace outdated references to code.google.com
by their SourceForge equivalent. I've uploaded to
https://codereview.appspot.com/548970043/, but can't create an
corresponding issue (see above).

Thanks,
Jonas