Re: LSR inconsistencies

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: LSR inconsistencies
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 07:22:05 +0200 (CEST)

> Done.

Thanks!

>>   http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=857
>
> Done.
>
> Though the title contains backslashes, thus it's not searchable in
> LSR.  Not sure what to do!?

Hmm.  I just entered `\mark' in the LSR search box, and it *does*
return snippets with backslashes in the title.  What exactly is the
problem?

By the way, Sebastiano has now added support for HTML tags in snippet
titles.  For testing purposes I ask you to change, say in snippet

  http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=546    ,

the title from

  Aligning objects created with the \mark command

  Aligning objects created with the <code>\mark</code> command

so that HTML code is added to the LSR dump.

    Werner